This Cookies Policy shall specify the rules for saving and gaining access to data on Users’ Devices on which the Users use the Website for the purposes of providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1. Definitions
- Website – a website available at the address: amtra.pl
- External Website – websites of Administrator’s partners, service providers or customers
- Administrator – Amtra Sp. z o.o., conducting business activity at the address: ul. Schonów 3, 41-200 Sosnowiec, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 625-000-92-41, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 272530098, registered in the District Court in Katowice Wschód, 8th Commercial Division, under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000063436, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on the Users’ Devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – and electronic device along with the software, via which the User accesses the Website.
- Cookies (cookie files) – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2. Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the External Websites’ ICT systems
- Session cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Website during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites until they are removed manually. The files are not removed automatically after the end of the session on the Device, unless the User’s Device configurations are set to the mode of removing Cookie files after the Device session ends.
§ 3. Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, trojan horses or any other worms is practically impossible.
- Internal Cookies – the internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Devices
§ 4. Purposes of using Cookie files
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store information on the user’s Website preferences and settings in the Cookie files in order to improve, facilitate and speed up the service provision as part of the Website.
§ 5. External Websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites which may place Cookies on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6. Possibilities to specify the terms and conditions of storage and access on User Devices by the Website and External Websites
- The user may, on their own and at any time, change the Cookies settings on saving, deleting and access to data
- The terms of storing or receiving cookies may be changed by configuring the settings in web browsers, e.g.:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- The User may, at any time, remove any Cookies saved so far by using the tools on the Device on which the User uses the Website services.
§ 7. Website Requirements
- Limiting the storage and access to the Cookies on User Devices may cause incorrect operation of some of the Website functions.
- The Administrator is not liable for incorrectly operating Website functions in the case the User limits, in any way, the extent to which Cookies are stored and read
§ 8. Changes in the Cookies Policy
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy in any manner, without notifying users of this fact.
- Changes made in the Cookies Policy will always be published on the website.
- The changes made shall enter into force on the day the Cookies Policy is published.